Oregon Elk Hunts, Customized for each Hunter
Oregon Customized Elk Hunting - Our elk hunts are unique to the fact we are the main rutting area for the Ochoco Mountains. At times we have 6 to 8 herd bulls with numerous cows on the property at the same time, with abundant satellite bull opportunities.
Elk Hunts Offered
- We specialize in trophy archery bull elk hunts, 300 to 380 class bulls not uncommon.
- Elk Cow hunts start around first of August through November.
Prices, Licenses & Season Dates
- The Keystone Ranch is in the Ochoco Unit.
- Deer & elk tag applications must be in to the state by May 15th of same year.
- Oregon runs on a lottery tag draw.
- If drawn, tags must be purchased by earliest hunt date.
|Rifle 1st Season Bull Elk||Ochoco 1||237x|
|Rifle 2nd Season Bull Elk||Ochoco 2||237y|
|Controlled Cow Hunt (Aug 1-Nov. 30)||Crooked River||237B|
|Elk Bow Tag (Sept 1st-Sept 28th)||Ochoco||237R|
Morning hunting, slack time from around 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, hit it hard again until dark. Hunting in field, transportation can be provided. Dressing, packing & cooler provided
For more information go to Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife.
- Elk Bow $3500 to $5000 5 day hunts.
- Customize to each hunter.
- Elk rifle $5500
- Elk cow "call for prices"
Request information or book a hunt
For more information or to book your Oregon elk hunt, give us a call at (541) 390-2371 or email us.