Oregon Guided Mule Deer Hunts
Keystone Ranch offers Oregon Mule Deer hunting in the Ochoco Mountains. At Keystone Ranch, the deer season hunt is pre rut. We see the larger bucks just starting to get interested in the doe's, they're more active as the elk herds are moving out after their rut. We hunt mainly spot and stalk but again we can customize the hunts to each individual hunter. We hunt timbered areas, steep canyons with juniper trees everywhere and alfalfa fields.
- Mule deer is approximate first week of October for rifle season.
- Archery deer in Oregon, tag is only given with a bull elk tag.
Prices, Licenses & Season Dates
- The Keystone Ranch is in the Ochoco Unit.
- Deer & elk tag applications must be in to the state by May 15th of same year.
- Oregon runs on a lottery tag draw.
- If drawn, tags must be purchased by earliest hunt date.
|Controlled Season Buck Deer (Rifle)||Ochoco||137|
|Deer Bow Tag (Sept 1st-Sept 24th||Ochoco||237R|
Morning hunting, slack time from around 11:00 am to 3:00 pm, hit it hard again until dark. Hunting in field, transportation can be provided. Dressing, packing & cooler provided
For more information go to Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife.
Customized Prices (Customize to each hunter)
- Rifle mule deer $2500
For more information or to book your Oregon mule deer hunt, give us a call at (541) 390-2371 or email us.